We are increasingly asked to share our knowledge and expertise on the subject of coaching in order to better equip senior managers in their ability to coach performance out of others. As a response to this we have developed an interactive and high impact development programme that we are able to deliver in-house to you and your team.
To coin a phrase ... 'those who can coach'. Great leaders understand the benefits and results that leading by coaching methodology can bring. Still dismissed by some as a luxury if you have the time, there is an increased awareness that the more senior that you operate ... the more frequently you need to get things done through others. Far from being a programme that is simply focused on bringing out your 'softer skills', this masterclass will educate and enlighten – teaching how each individual can follow a coaching methodology when necessary but remain authentic and true to themselves.
The masterclass is written on a modular basis to enable us to work with you to select which elements are most appropriate based on the current understanding and ability of you and your senior team. We use the modules to put together a compelling and focused programme either over 1 or 2 days ... you choose.
Key elements could include;
• Myth or fact? Coaching within business
• Clarification of what coaching is, what it isn't and why it is needed within the senior team
• The core beliefs of leaders who coach
• The difference between mentoring, coaching, directing, supporting and delegating. Learning when it is necessary to apply them
• The business coaching toolkit – what great coaching looks like
• Coaching methodology ... the GROW model
• Building on GROW ... The LEAD Coaching Model
• Building a bank of great coaching questions
• Feedback and the coaching process
• The AID feedback model and Live Action Coaching
• Applying the models in your role within the business
• Setting SMART coaching objectives
• Changing your style to synergise with the personality, values, learning style and motivations of others
• How to build trust and credibility through your coaching sessions
• Showing courage and compassion appropriately
Investment £1,895 + vat per day*
*expenses are in addition